MRC North is very pleased to announce we are now registered for Support Coordination and Life Stage Transition under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Support coordination enables participants to:
- Maximise the value for money they receive from their supports
- Genuinely exercise their choice and control
- Implement their plan
- Have increased capacity to manage/direct their own supports
- Have greater opportunities to explore and connect with community and alternative support options
- Better coordinate multiple supports and services
- Have the capacity of their informal support network strengthened
- Be better able to use the NDIS Participant Portal myplace.
For further information, please visit the NDIS page under Our Services, or call the MRC North office on 6332 2211.